Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sunny

I have a hard time wearing yellow. It is clashes with the undertones of my skin.

But every once in a while, I luck out and find the right tone that works for me.







You know how I love polka dots!


I found this blouse on a trip to Arc's Value Village about 6 weeks ago. It makes me happy. A little piece of sunshine filling my day.










I think I need to buy some daffodils now








The snow is finally gone!!


I had a good shopping trip today.  My husband and I finally decided on a locale for our 25th Anniversary trip.  I found several dresses, a bathing suit and a collapsible sun hat.  Only 8 more months! Ocho Rios, watch out!



I hope everyone has a joyous Easter. 


Dress Barn Yellow Polka dot blouse--$6.99 @ Arc's Value Village
Orange/yellow bracelet--$1.25 @ Arc's Value Village
Purple faux croc purse--old, from Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment