Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pink and Brown

One of my favorite color combos is pink and brown.  I was so happy when I spotted this on the rack at Arc's Value Village. Not only is the color combo I like, IT IS POLKA DOTS!


Why yes, that IS a really big skillet

Polka dots just make me happy. I have been enamored with them since I was young. Remember that fabulous dress Julia Roberts wore in  "Pretty Woman"?



I found a very similar dress for a special event-unfortunately I couldn't find the shoes :(


I liked the randomness of the polka dots on the shirt-a little more casual and fun. 




For a pop of color, I pulled out my yellow purse.  My youngest daughter gave it to me when she was done with it. I don't think it is a real Guess purse, but that doesn't matter to me-I just think it is pretty. 







I included an "artistic looking off into the distance" shot. I hate my profile and I look terrible in pics if I'm not smiling)




I like the little detail on the sleeve and the band around the neck



And for some reason all the comments on my previous posts have disappeared. Since I'm soooooo not techie orientated, I have no idea what has happened.


Shirt: no tags thrifted from Arc's Value Village $6.99 half price-$3.50
Jeans: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's-old
Purse: Guess-gift


No comments:

Post a Comment