At this point, I hadn't thought about recording my purchases or even starting a blog.
I have no before pics.
It is similar to this, only it is cream and brown.
I folded it in half, cut up the middle front. I Cut out some satin material in to strips, sewed and pressed and then took strips of a type of tulle, burnt the edges with a flame so the wouldn't fray and sewed them on.
It looks horrible. I didn't cut the satin long enough to compensate for the knit stretching a bit. The ruffly tulle didn't turn out the same width, so one side sticks out way too far. It is heavy, so the front flips open and yo can see the horrible sewing job.
I am going to pick the satin and tulle off and see if maybe I can use material to make a bias tape to add at least a little interest to it.
Failure is how we learn. Man, I have a lot to learn.